Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CPS and Card Patterns

I decided to break out the SassLass this weekend.

Here's my card for the CPS sketch. I love the edges on the bottom of Sass paper because usually I have to handcut any borders I want but these add instant flare and save me time. One of my friend recently bought a bunch of the birthday cards I had stashed away and since I'm going to a show with another friend this weekend I decided to make some more.


I thought the sketch at Card Patterns would be perfect for the large stickers that come in the collection packs. I love when I can mix a bunch of bold patterns and funky colors together and still get something that look coordinated (using a collection pack certainly helps with that). I plan on doing some more cards this week and have some other projects I've done without posting but wanted to share these challenge cards.