Monday, April 6, 2009

ICS #10 and Stamp Something


This first card is my take on ICS Sketch 10. The paper is from BG Euphoria. I asked my younger cousin to pick her favorite line for the card and she unsurprisingly was draw to all the purple (it's her fave color). The cute little stamps on this card and the one below are from Studio G and were sent to me from the lovely Suzanne. I had so much fun playing with the stamps this weekend.


This card I made for the Stamp Something challenge to stamp an Easter something. The paper I used is from SEI. I love how the paper contained the cute scalloped stripes and so I cut them out to create a card accent.


I just had to share the adorable card Suzanne sent me with those stamps. It's just too cute! She's a super talented lady and I love visiting her at the Card Garden. I have some time to craft tonight and can't wait to get started on the Card Patterns Sketch this week.


4 comments :

  1. Awww so cute!! Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just adorable bunnies!!!! I love the purple one too since it is my favorite color too! Thanks for playing along again this week! Check out my blog for a new sketch place you might like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh what sweet adorable cards. They are all just absolutley to cute for words. Awesome job using the ICS #10! Gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!