Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Card Patterns #9

Here's the card I made for the Card Patterns sketch this week. I've been working with Euphoria a lot lately and wanted to put a funky spin on it so I was inspired to make the bright and glitterly chipboard embellishment. When I was at the craft show on Friday one lady requested a "get well" card but I didn't have one so I thought I should make to add to my collection of cards. I never hope to need one but if I sell again I'd like to have one on hand. Preschool has the week off so I was able to spend a few extra hours creating this morning and I'm excited about a project I am working on for my sister and hope to be able to share later.


2 comments :

  1. Jess, this is another beautiful creation. I look forward to seeing your takes on the sketch each week. Love these colors you used. So bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!