Thursday, April 9, 2009

CPS 110 and ICS 11

One of my classes was cancelled so I made some cards this morning...


Here's my card for CPS 110. I just picked up these papers and the tags from SEI at an LSS this weekend. I love how when using coordinating supplies a card can come together so much faster.

This second card is for the ICS 11. Sometimes Dawn's sketches throw me for a loop but this one came together easily. The papers are from BG Marrakech, I love these papers, but I find it easier to work with bright colors, but this time I was happy with how it came out. I had to ink the flowers because they were too bright. The stamp is from Colorbok and I think this will make a fun graduation card.


8 comments :

  1. Oh Jess they are both gorgeous cards. Love the BG paper of the second card. Nice job using the sketch. Thanks for joining in! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess both your cards are `beautiful` Love the different papers and styles..
    `Thanks` so much for joining in with ICS this week..Always a pleasure:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and I just love how your CPS card fits that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jess, you've done beautiful cards! Great take on the sketches and wonderful colours, cute owl, Thanks for joining us at ICS this week ♥ HuGs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job as usual Jess! I also am excited you joined my other spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely take on ICS #11 with the new BG ! too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the hooter you used! great take on the sketch. Isn't it funny how sometimes sketches throw us off and other times they just speak so easiy to us???? Have a terrific week Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!